Our Journey through the dust and rubble

Cabinets

First of all here is a picture that I have been meaning to post for a while. Daddy and his little helper.

And most exciting is our kitchen update! B and I spent some time at Holly's last week and we came home to this! What a wonderful surprise.

5 Responses to “Cabinets”

  1. # Blogger Kari D.

    Your kitchen is B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!  

  2. # Blogger Mal

    Looks great!

    Mal  

  3. # Blogger Kim @ The Gab

    This has to be so exciting for you guys!  

  4. # Anonymous London Building Contractors

    Your cooking area is amazing,so interesting.I can see many place there. London Builders  

  5. # Anonymous Hannah

    Wow so glad I decided to scroll through the archives, I needed some kitchen renovation inspiration today!  

Post a Comment