Our Journey through the dust and rubble

Who has the number for L&I?

I had to run to the clinic and get a Tetanus shot today. I stepped on a rusty nail and it went straight through my old Nike’s. July of 99 was my last shot and it was good for 10 years, but I learned that it is only 5 years if there is an injury.

There is something sweet and sour about being married to a Nurse.
Sweet: Trese you saved my jaw from locking shut. (is that what happens?)
Sour: I had to get a shot. Needles are for sewing.

1 Responses to “Who has the number for L&I?”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I did that ummmm.... twice because once was just not enough times for me I guess.


    I was walking around in Mississippi at my Granddad's farm and I stepped on a board. Then it lifted it up when I tried to walk... I was like hmmm why is it doing th-.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh! I limped back to my Mom and we had to get it all cleaned up ( yeah that was fun too :\ ).

    good times...  

Post a Comment