Our Journey through the dust and rubble

Ready for comments

Hello all!

We have fixed the comments so you can now leave us your thoughts! We had to revamp the site after blogger changed their comment format. We would love to hear from each of you!

4 Responses to “Ready for comments”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi!

    I love what you're doing with the house!

    Have you considered listing it in the Home Name Registry? I think your home is perfect for it.

    The website is www.homenameregistry.com

    Billy!  

  2. # Blogger Kay's Website

    Hey Trese and Josh,

    I love you! Love your new house see ya soon.

    Love: KayH.  

  3. # Blogger Kay's Website

    Hey Trese and Josh,

    I want to visit you soon but i will see you around christmas. Keep writing me comments love u!
    - Kay  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    A recliner at the diner table? Awesome! I wish I would have thought of that. After dinner you can just recline and digest.

    Nice work!

    Mal

    :)  

Post a Comment