Our Journey through the dust and rubble

We found a leak


Yeah thats right we found 3 little leaks when we tested the drain system. They all were due to the absence of glue. I forgot glue on a pipe right over the main beam of our basement.

To test the pipes I filled the entire system up with water (3 floors worth) and proceeded to look around for drips. One was dripping from the beam. Dad and I got up on ladders to get a closer look.


I pushed up on the elbow so that I could get my hand under and feel if the leak was coming from there when a huge stream of water knocked us both off our ladders. Found the leak. I had forgotten to glue the joint.


This was in late January early February so our basement was approx. 28 degrees F.

You can see by the look on dads face that he was finished, through, done, ready to leave at that instant. We took some pictures and left.

0 Responses to “We found a leak”

Post a Comment