Our Journey through the dust and rubble

« Home

Greetings from 114 1st Street

Hello and welcome to our house renovation blog.

We just purchased our 1915-1917? Craftsman Bungalow this summer and have not had a chance to do any renovation yet. We have only ripped out the carpets...yep that is it.

We are currently living in a town about 100 miles away from 114. Trese is a nurse and I (josh) am working part time and finishing my degree.

We hope to use this house blog as a digital diary of all our renovation fun..renovation pain...renovation sorrow...renovation joy...renovation... whatever.

Enjoy and keep in mind that we are both people who really do not enjoy writing...yes, quite terrible writers really. Trese is a nurse and I am an engineer. Nuff said.

3 Responses to “Greetings from 114 1st Street”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hello you two beautiful people!

    What a terrific idea to let us share in your dream project! I am INTERSTED and now I get to be also INFORMED!

    I wonder if you will be walking through 114 on turkey day?

    I am taking your grandfolks over to Beaverton, Oregon where we get to feast with our cousins and auntie at Richard and Florence Hills.

    Happy holiday!

    P.S.
    My six week tour of Alaska was awesome!!!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    HI! Just saw part of your house. You have work cut out for you, but know you can do it. Will be interesting to follow. Things same here. Sorry we wern't home when you came thru. Try it again some time . Heading to BEAVERTON for turkey dinner. Bye you two. Grand mother and Gramps  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Antique Home Owners!
    I think the house is most charming. And I had no idea you were such writers! It's very entertaining to read. I think you have great writing style.
    I'm looking forward to following the project (life-long?) all the way through. I'm sure it will only get better and better. Pretty ambitious, I'd say.
    Good luck,
    Kari  

Post a Comment